Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

I spent Easter Sunday in a nice quiet hotel in Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija. The hotel has three swimming pools which my two nephews and my niece enjoyed. The resort didn't boast of a an ultra high-tech waterpark that other resorts had, but what I enjoyed was the elegant villa that we stayed in. My eldest nephew wanted us to go to another resort with monster waterslides, but considering it was Easter Sunday that particular resort will surely be heaping with people. I didn't want that, I have not been able to spend much time with them anymore so a quiet place is more appropriate for bonding.

The time spent with them is priceless. I love all three of them! Each has his own endearing characteristic. I may not be able to have kids of my own and I am glad that I have them to shower love with.

My constant prayer is that they be God-fearing , responsible, and happy young individuals.

1 comment: