Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bulaga !

Life is a Roller Coaster Ride


A few days before 2011 ended, unexpected events transpired in my life. Events that caused me sadness and confusion. On the first month of 2012, I thought things were beginning to shape up as I have found new work. I told myself, the new year definitely brings new beginnings, I was hopeful, But before January ended a string of events has turned my " NEW BEGINNINGS "  into "ENDINGS BEFORE IT EVER BEGUN ". Other people's greed brought forth misery, while human error caused me sorrow nevertheless both causing damage to my personal and professional life.


I spent February dealing with the residual issues of the previous month. I have allowed myself to feel  resentment, self-pity, dismay, hatred, regret, and anger. Such strong negative emotions that has drained the very core of me. To the point where I questioned God why the events happened as they did. The month passed leaving me with more confusion.


Exhausted from the confusion, I decided to dedicate March into a month where I would turn things around. I was tired of being miserable, I had to do something or else I will just be stuck in a rut. By the grace of God before the month ended I found myself being employed again. A new hope has sprung.


The first quarter of the year has just started but a lot of things has happened, I bet that there are LOTS of  surprises ( may it be good or bad) to come. One thing I learned from all these, no matter how you plan your life, there are times when  " FORCES "  would contradict them , your plans turn into waste and you find yourself lost. 


Change is really inevitable. We cannot own a magic mirror that would foretell our future. Life has to be lived. The key is to be prepared that life is really full of surprises.









1 comment:

  1. Change is one of the most inevitably constant event in life.

    ReplyDelete