Monday, April 30, 2012

s i n e . . . .

watched the Avengers yesterday. watched it alone. missed my movie buddy.

just this morning i was recounting my movie experience with my co-worker, she asked " sino kasama mo nanuod? ". i stopped on my tracks and thought, do i need to be with someone to watch a film? i responded " wala, ako lang mag - isa. i guess i have to do things on my own."

that conversation brought me back to my so called SOLTERA life. does a person really need an other half to enjoy life?

maybe it does for some, as society dictates that a woman should be with a man and vise versa. in the present day it could be two men or two women together for that matter. so long as it is the concept of togetherness.  i guess, it wouldn't hurt having the bonus of a significant other's presence.

living a single life is hard to describe to one who is in a relationship. hey, i am also having a hard time understanding my own sinlgehood, much more difficulty is put into defining what happiness means to me.

at this point , i wont bother defining nor explaining how i find happiness in what seems to be a lonely life. i just know that i acknowledge loneliness when it hits me and i vast in happiness when i feel it.

i am after all, trying to live my life a day at a time.






No comments:

Post a Comment